Is your health not where you'd like it to be? Do you feel like something is wrong, but you can't figure out what? Is your energy low... your weight high? Your autoimmune disease stuck in a flare up? Your blood pressure keeps sneaking up? Is your health affecting your performance in one or more areas of your life? You know this isn't the real YOU and this isn't the best way to live your life. It's time to get back tot eh basics and back to the real you and figure out the root cause to your health concerns. By eating real, whole foods specifically designed and picked for YOU, you'll build sustainable habits, increase your quality of life, skin, digestion, memory, body composition, athletic performance and even reduce inflammation, stress, and weight! You'll feel like the old you, in fact, maybe even better than before-in total control of everything your body does and happy with what your body is capable of. Are you ready for change?
What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic nutrition is NOT another diet, it is an old system that focuses on eating for health. Based off of sound science, holistic nutrition seeks to strategically develop food plans for people featuring fresh, whole foods that align with your individual needs and preferences with attention paid to changes in seasons, situations, aging, and health challenges. Eating for health is not a FAD DIET! It's a unique system that embraces "food is the best medicine" and "know thyself" that aims to teach people to better understand how the chemicals, additives, processing, packaging, and preparation of much of the food they have eaten has contributed to diminished health. Clearly, one size does not fit all with nutrition. It never has and it never will.
Holistic nutrition is full of delicious, nutrient dense, real, whole foods. During your consultations, Alyssa explains the difference between foods that will harm you and foods that will heal you and create healthy habits for a lifetime beyond working with Alyssa. In her meal plan recommendations you will find nuts, seeds, proteins, leafy vegetables, crunchy vegetables, unrefined starches, fruit, and booster foods.
Ready to find out more? > > > >
Examples of what you get when working one-on-one with Alyssa:
- Reduced insulin needs for diabetics,
- Reduced cravings for junk food,
- Improving skin,
- Improving digestion,
- Improving sleep,
- Reducing and even eliminating joint and back pain,
- Lowering high blood pressure,
- Lifting brain fog,
- Improving moods,
- Improving body composition,
- Improving athletic performance,
- Reduced or eliminate PMS symptoms,
- Reduced autoimmune flare ups,
- Improved gut & inflammation,
- And so much more!
The benefits of working with me, a Certified NC, 21DSD Coach, and personal trainer, I bring a well-rounded approach to nutrition and and as my client, you’ll get access to my experienced knowledge base and “tool box” of extra support so that you are super successful – I will make sure of it! My passion is to help you overcome challenges so that you can feel great, inside and out! Increase your productivity, enhance your athletic performance, improve your relationships, increase your confidence and much more.
Here’s what else you get from me:
- Choose from 3 packages of four, seven, or twelve 1-hour (in-person or live, online) one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Choose weekly or biweekly sessions!
- Set goals for your health and fitness endeavours.
- Meal plans customized to your allergen and taste preferences with a shopping list and recipes. Click HERE to see some sample meal plans!
- Targeted protocol for weight, sugar intake, sleep, energy, digestion, stress and more.
- Discover new ways to keep you healthy and prevent disease.
- Informational handouts tailored to your personal goals.
- Access to my private Nutrition with Alyssa Facebook group to support and connect with others in our program.
- Unlimited email support during your package dates.
- Discounts for active military and veterans! *Please email me before you purchase a package if you qualify as active or veteran status!* Thank you for your service!
- And so much more!
Ready to learn more? Click HERE!
1 initial consultation + 3 follow ups
1 initial consultation + 6 follow ups
1 initial consultation + 11 follow ups (best deal!)
Are you interested in putting your health and wellness into your own hands? Learn more about what Alyssa has to offer you in your journey to health and wellness.